Word Count: 1,859
Actually that count should be a little higher. I did some significant work on my outline as well when I realized the scene I was working on was running a little long. Which is good because I’m about to run out of outline anyway. The writing started a little slow but quickly get into a groove. It was an action scene so it moved pretty quickly. I’m not exactly happy with it but the thoughts are down so editing it will be easier. That’s my mantra anyway.
Word Count: 121,426
Done with a particularly long scene! It was the characters trapped in a vehicle surrounded by zombies scene. They managed to escape with the vehicle but I tried to create an artificial cliffhanger about if they would go back to save the others. I actually wrote past that part, and edited (le gasp, I know!). But I didn’t delete the extra paragraphs. Just put them in a scrap file. If I decide I don’t like the cliffhanger I can just tack that back on. So no real editing. Well at least no real deleting! Next session I’ll be doing a new scene, and also trying to work more on fleshing out the outline to get to the end I have planned. Then we’ll be done! It sounds so easy.